Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Want Nothing to do with your "Class"

To clarify, NO I don't mean classes of people. I have absolutely no interest in the uneducated, ignorant nonsense of racist thoughts and anything similar. The classes I have beef with are these absurd class action settlements people keep including me in against my wishes. 

Would these people please stop being presumptuous enough to believe that I would want to be associated with their fucking petty class action settlements? Is that too much to ask? No, I do not want to fill out a metric butt-ton of paperwork so I can potentially get a settlement of up to a measly $10. No, I absolutely do not care whether or not a facebook status of mine was used for a "sponsored story." I also do not think that if it was, that I should be entitled to damages. Who cares? It's a facebook status. No one maimed BatDog. Facebook didn't come to my home and personally assault me or cause me emotional distress. I am also not a lazy, entitled greedy little princess. I work for my money, and I'm not interested in suing a giant company for a dumb reason so that I can cash in on it. Especially for the pennies I would get for these types of lawsuits. Now if a big company actually committed some awful crime that caused me immense suffering, loss of MY hard-earned cash, and/or hurt my family/friends in some way - then sign me up. I'll fight to the death against them for that shit. Then I'd take my millions and spend tons of it in whatever way would cause that particular company the very worst publicity possible. I'm vindictive like that. 

However, that is not the case. These are all petty lawsuits. No one was truly wronged, and people are just greedy assholes. The stupid facebook class action isn't the only one I received lately either. Class action lawsuits seem to be attracted to me recently. It's coming out of the damn woodwork to annoy me. I could not possibly care less if a phone company charged me a potentially illegal surcharge of 5 cents a month, 10 years ago. I don't want the $2.75. I don't care. It is not worth the paperwork or the stupidity of it all.

Who are these people that are so very lazy, entitled and bored that they feel the need to sit on their ass all day and think up shit that could potentially be blown out of proportion and into a lawsuit against some humongous company with loads of money who supposedly "wronged" them? They are pains in my ass, that's who they are. Because these same people take their stupid, petty lawsuits to a whole new level of idiocy by making them class action lawsuits (so they can get their lazy grubby fingers on more money that they did not earn). When they make it a class action lawsuit, then I get notices in the mail with enough legal jargon to make my eyes bleed. Because of these jack-holes I have to read this crap. I don't want to read more legal jargon than necessary, which I why I long ago abandoned my childhood dream of becoming a lawyer. Because of them I am being subjected to more junk mail, and junk mail with legal jargon no less. 

The greedy-princesses subjected me to emotional distress from reading legalities about their whiny-baby problems which they involved me in. Don't put my name on that crap. If it wouldn't make me just as petty and stupid as them, I would sue them for making me read the piles of junk mail I have received, which made my brain ache and my eyes bleed. If you are one of those people, please know that we are no longer friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment