Friday, February 22, 2013

Pedophilia-helpers

There are some things in life that I simply do not understand. I am neither a moron, nor a genius. ...but I like to think I'm leaning a little more towards the genius side (not in math). I don't understand math, or how exactly y=mx+b is somehow applicable to my everyday adult life (sidenote: it's NOT). I do not understand why Batdog only drops fart-bombs with nuclear potency when her ass is within range of my smeller. I also do not understand why Highlander is so damn obsessed with my mom and the main question in my noggin right now is, "Why in bloody hell would a responsible parent display a stickery dictionary of their family on their vehicle."




Now, I'm all for freedom of expression and clearly I'm in favor of freedom of speech and the press... However, I am also not a very big fan of hypocrites. 




Stupid sticker families on cars or more likely minivans are plain idiotic. What parent could possibly think it is an intelligent idea to broadcast to the general population the age, gender, and sometimes the name and activities of all your crotch spawn and the household pets. Really? I mean, I simply do not care a bit that your little princess Mindy is a cheerleader at Local-Prep Middle and your dog's name is Rufus. Your over-share on your kid's activities and personal info outright annoys me, but I am not going to use the knowledge for nefarious purposes. I am against pedophilia because I'm not a sick freak of nature.

Have parents not heard of pedophiles? Why in the hell would you give pedophiles that kind of leverage on your kid? Like Mindy couldn't be conned by the smooth talking kiddie-diddler who trys to pick her up at school and knows her dog's name, and her parent's hobbies (other bumper stickers). Little Mindy may be on honor roll, but she's still a naive little girl. People are so stupid. Let's not give the baby rapers any ammo for picking up more kids in their pedophile-vans (the white ominous vans without windows, the inside of which you instinctively know is smeared in bodily fluids and shame). 

Maybe parents should think twice before they advertise their stick figure family to the shopping pedophile sitting behind them in traffic in their creepy van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment